Apple pie breakfast
This healthy Apple Pie Breakfast is a perfect morning treat. A combination of warm baked apple pieces, cinnamon, vegan quark, granola, walnuts, raisins and the BioToday No Bee Honee. Completely vegan and ready in no time. Enjoy!
Ingredients Apple pie breakfast
For 2 persons
- 300ml Vegan quark
- 1 Organic apple
- 30gr Granola
- 5 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp BioToday Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp BioToday No Bee Honee
- 15 gr Raisins and Walnuts
- Cut the apple into small pieces and sprinkle with cinnamon. Preheat a small frying pan over medium heat and add the coconut oil.
- Fry the apple pieces until they turn light brown. Add the No Bee Honee and raisins and let it caramelize for 2 minutes.
- Fill the bottom of the glass with granola and add the vegan quark. Scoop the warm apple on top. Crumble the walnuts and raisins over your apple pie breakfast and your treat is ready to serve.
Do you want to try more recipes with our No bee honee? Take a look at the Pink Granola Bowl and the Vegan Pancakes Cinnamon!