Vegan cinnamon pancakes
Who doesn’t like pancakes? A delicious treat for lunch, dessert or breakfast on weekends. We love to serve these vegan cinnamon pancakes with our No Bee Honee and some berries.
Ingredients Vegan Cinnamon Pancakes
For 4 vegan pancakes
- 75 gr (Spelt)flour
- 220 ml Almond milk
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 sp Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp No Bee Honee
- Some blueberries (the more the better)
- Heat some Coconut oil in a large frying pan.
- Mix flour, bakingpowder and cinnamon in a bowl. Add almond milk and whisk until battered.
- Put some batter in the pan with a ladle or small cup. Put the lid on and fry them golden brown on both sides.
- Serve with the No Bee Honee and add some blueberries.
Your fluffy pancakes are ready, enjoy!
Do you want to discover more No Bee Honey recipes? Have a look at our Apple Pie Breakfast and Pink Granola Bowl.